TMZ is reporting that Dennis Quaid’s newborn twins are fighting for their lives after being inadvertently overdosed at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The newborns, Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace, were accidentally given a massive dose of Heparin, a blood thinner used to flush IV lines and prevent clots. Babies typically get 10 units. TMZ reports they were each mistakenly given 10,000 units. They further report that as many as 13 babies may have been given the higher concentration medication.
How could this happen? What affect will this have on the babies involved? To learn more, listen now…
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.